Nik Leible, Realtor
• Licensed Real Estate Professional since 2007
• Studied at CMU to become a teacher
• Member, Greater Metropolitan Board of REALTORS
• Born and raised in Holt, MI
• Moved to Plymouth with wife, Jackie and their two dogs in 2010
• Joined Keller Williams Plymouth in 2012
Linda Schwartz, Realtor
• 10 years experience in Real Estate
• Born & raised in Southwest Detroit
• Graduate from Cass Technical
• Resident of Plymouth for over 30 years
• Loves to spend time with her daughter, two sons and super adorable granddaughter
John Cooke, Realtor
• Newly Licensed Real Estate Professional who strives to meet and exceed expectations of clients
• Born and raised in Wayne County
• Currently lives in Plymouth
• Avid Dog Lover
Marybeth Rombach Nelson, Realtor
• Lives in Canton and she knows the Canton & Plymouth area very well
• Has over 10 years of business sales experience
• Has an educational background in business administration, marketing & science
• Has sold over two million dollars in Real Estate home sales in South East Michigan this year
• Is a published author, writing self-help books on topics to become self-actualized in your life now
• She is enthusiastic & vivacious, working with every client to get top dollar for their home
• She is also a graduate of Leadership Canton
• Six years experience in managing lead routing and follow up
• Specialized knowledge in Short Sales and processing transactions
• Implements and maintains internet prominence for listings and solicits
buyer clients through her talent in social media
• Currently lives in Garden City
• Enjoys Hope, animals, and helping people
Licensed Leads and Marketing Specialist
• 15 years experience in customer service.
• Past experience in office administration & management.
• Previous small business owner and operator.
• Solicits clients through social media.
• Currently lives in Detroit with husband, Jeremy and their son, Grayson.
• Enjoys antiquing, exploring new places and running with her dog, Alex.